Saturday, April 23, 2011 | By: Natalie

Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge!

So I figured, what better way to get things rolling than to join a challenge! And this one here is right up my alley!

I don't really have a clue what I'm going to read for it yet, but that's why the internets exist. Soon it will tell me what I want to read.

1. The Devil You Know, Mike Cary
2. The Infection, Craig DiLouie
3. The King of Plagues, Jonathan Mayberry
4. The Fall, Guilliermo Del Toro, Chuck Hogan
5. Flesh Eaters, Joe McKinney
6. The Pilo Family Circus, Will Elliott
7. ...

2 comments:

Audra said...

That's hilarious -- my first ever reading challenge was a Book Chick City one!! She must be good for starting! Can't wait to see what books you do end up reading!

Natalie said...

Ha, I'm not surprised! She has a million of them and they're pretty varied. I couldn't resist this one! You should check out the Pilo Family Circus. It looks so royally weird and effed up, I can't wait!

Post a Comment