Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | By: Natalie
I read trashies. I'm not ashamed of this. Award winning fiction, even award winning sci-fi, is a little too high brow for me. I like my stuff down and dirty. Cheese is delicious, be it on bread or in the pages of my current book. Military cheese is your mom's best gooey mac and cheese. Zombie cheese it a hot, gooey lasagna. Sci-fi cheese is a gooey New York slice. With pepperoni.

The point being, I like food. And reading. I avoid eating while reading, though, because I really don't like getting food on my books. But, luckily for all of us, I read much more than I eat and I'm kind of bitchy and occasionally funny.

So I'll show you my books if you show me yours. And in this way we will spread cheesy good will across the Earth and there will be less poverty, war, and all the -isms. And in its place will grow love and joy and happiness. And, in the event of the zombiepocalypse, we will be well-informed and our friends will flock to us because suddenly we'll be the ones who know what's going on and won't they be sorry for all the laughing they did when you enthused about Monster Island.

But our cheesy love makes us magnanimous and we will take them in and protect them. And then assign some reading.

1 comments:

Audra said...

It's about time you brought your cheesy deliciousness out into the world! Welcome!!

Post a Comment